Monday, January 4, 2016

Sundried tomato pesto pasta

Wow, it's been a while since I posted anything on this blog but I intend to change that! My first post of the new year is recipe, which is insane because I do not cook!

 I found some amazing pesto at the grocery store and threw together this Sundried Tomato Pesto Pasta ( try saying that five times fast!)

  It's super easy and can be modified to suit your family. The ingredient list is short:

Sundried tomato pesto
pasta
anything else you want to throw in!



I put chicken and a can of chopped tomatoes, it would have been great with grape tomatoes, maybe some black olives.  Shrimp, zucchini, the list goes on and on
, and you could serve it hot or cold. Just do whatever works for you.

It was quick and yummy, a twist on traditional spaghetti. I only used about 2 tablespoons of the pesto, a little goes a long way!

 Give it a try and let me know what you add to make it for your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment